Download free Clementine for Windows 10
To digital play music from your PC or through a streaming music service you can use to create a free music player like Clementine. On this page you will find more information about this free music.
Clementine is a free cross-platform music player inspired by Amarok. In the development of the music programme, the focus is on speed and ease of use.
With Clementine, you can not only play music files on the hard drive of your computer playing, but also play internet radio through Last.fm and Icecast.
The desktop agent is available for Windows, Mac and Linux. There is also a free mobile app for Android devices. After installing, you can with your smartphone the Clementine software on the desktop on the remote control.
Clementine has the following characteristics:
- music files on your hard drive, search,
- your own music files to play,
- search for music and play that you have uploaded to Google Drive,
- listen to internet radio via:
- Digitally Imported
- "smart playlists", and dynamic playlists to create,
- import and export ASX, M3U, PLS and XSPF,
- visualizations from projectM,
- provides support for CUE-sheet,
- biographies, lyrics, and pictures of artists show,
- tags on MP3 and OGG files, add and edit,
- missing album covers to download of Last.fm,
- copy music to iPod, iPhone, MTP, and USB-stick,
- available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
You can free download Clementine and safe install the latest trial or new full version for Windows 10 (x32, 64 bit) from the official site.