LyX for Windows 10 32/64 download free
With a document-layout program you can create documents, format and edit. LyX is a free document-opmaaksysteem.
LyX is a document editor that is commonly used in the academic world. This is because it is a summary of the document structure and it is easy to comprehensive formulas to put together.
LyX encourages an schrijfaanpak based on the structure of a document (WYSIWYM) and not on the appearance (WYSIWYG). LyX combines the power and flexibility of TeX/LaTeX with the ease of use of a graphical interface.
LyX is available for Windows, Mac and Linux and in several languages, but unfortunately not in English.
LyX has the following characteristics:
- document opmaaksysteem
- open source
- copy and paste to and from LaTeX source code
- support of math macros
- basic support for various Computer Algebra Systems (CAS) - Maple, Octave, Maxima, and Mathematica
- advanced features for labels, references, index and bibliography (including advanced BibTeX support)
- standard word processing functions such as cut/paste, multiple documents open simultaneously, undo/redo, spell checker, thesaurus and revision management
- WYSIWYG for resize, rotate and change the scale of an image
- interactive WYSIWYG tables
- support for writing documents in many different world languages
- Bidi support for languages that flow from right to left are written as Hebrew and Arabic
- support of different image formats (including XFig, Dia and others)
- access to all LaTeX functionality with the ability to set standard LaTeX code directly into a document
- import and export of various formats (LaTeX, PDF, Postscript, DVI, ASCII, HTML, OpenDocument, RTF, Microsoft Word and others) with the help of the integrated converters
- sending a fax from within LyX
- source code viewer for instant LaTeX and DocBook view
- support for SGML-tools (DocBook DTDs)
- support for export of PDF bookmarks and header information
- graphical user interface that provides access to all functions via menus and mouse
- changes in documents to follow
- support for external version control systems
- branches for different versions of the same document to save
- yellow sticky notes (post-it) add
- extensive documentation, including a getting started guide, available in many languages
- available for Windows, Linux and Mac
You can free download LyX and safe install the latest trial or new full version for Windows 10 (x32, 64 bit, 86) from the official site.
Devices: Desktop PC, Laptop (ASUS, HP, DELL, Acer, Lenovo, MSI), Ultrabook
OS: Professional, Enterprise, Education, Home Edition, versions: 1507, 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709, 1803, 1809